Please go over to Stephen Hollow , she is having her very 1st Blog Giveaway!! :)
Here is what is she is offering:
Well blog buddies - I'm late posting as usual but things have been a little hectic here. I have decided to do my first giveaway - this is a cute little raggedy annie valentine's pin cushion and a set of my grubby taper candles with a prim flower holder around them. To enter please leave me a comment and don't forget to leave me your email. The last day to enter will be Jan. 30 and I will announce the winner on Jan. 31 - I want to thank everyone for spending a little time with me here at "Stephens Hollow" - Blessings Always! Deana
Click here to go to Deana's Blog
Good Luck Everyone!!
-

What a cute pillow tuck...and grubby candles are always a great way to decorate a home!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me!
Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend!