Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Time

Good Morning Everyone,

I haven't posted anything on my blog in awhile. I have been very busy this time of year, lots of craft shows and just life :).

I have been to 2 craft shows so far and still have 3 more to do..I am very excitied about them, but they can be draining to get ready for and with 3 different sites running, I think I am going to go crazy half the time LOL.

I did manage to take last weekend off, at least Friday and Saturday to spend time with my sister-in-law and her family. We had a wonderful time, and went apple picking!! I just love Fall and we took Saturday to go and the weather was perfect..couldn't ask for better temps and lots and lots of sunshine. We picked our own apples and then hit the apple barn where they have the best Apple Cider Doughnuts around..If any of you happen to come to Upstate NY, you have to go Hicks Apple Orchard in the Fall.










I have been so busy making new signs and trying to keep up with my 3 sites, plus making sure I get plenty of family time too...Jeff and Zach have been a great help!!
Here a few of the new signs I have finished.








I wanted to share with everyone too, that OFG is having its Fall Celebration and is having a gift basket giveaway, just type OFGF in the Etsy search bar..tons of wonderful creations from my OFG Sisters. Please take a few minutes and go and take a look :).



Please check back next Monday, as I will be featuring one of OFG's sisters on Mondays Market Place.

Have a wonderful day and many Blessings.

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what a delightfully full basket of goodies. Someone is sure to enjoy this !
    Hugs
    Susan
    KeepSake Korner

    ReplyDelete