Saturday, October 10, 2009

Another Rainy Saturday in the Fall

Good Morning all my blog friends,

Well it's another rainy and chilly fall day here in Upstate NY.  The trees are at peak and I did manage to get a few pictures the other day while the sun was out for a few.  This is the beaver pond on the road I live on.



And here is are a couple of pictures taken from my stencil room looking out into the side yard...the pear tree is over flowing and the chickens are having a great time running around or sleeping there:








I was hoping for more sun this week, but that didn't happen.

Hubby has been busy making me a couple new pieces of furniture..a crock bench and a wall cupboard, I will post pics as soon as they are completed...I just have to finish the painting and priming..:)

I have a lot of new signs that are going to be listed shortly on Ebay, Etsy and Artfire.  It's been busy here..orders are GREAT and I am gearing up for a craft show on Oct. 24th that should be amazing.  I have been invited to particapte in another craft show for our local school's PTSO.

Check back soon as I will post pics of the signs and the furniture hubby made me. :)

I am going to be having a giveaway on here shortly...keep your eyes open!!

Hope everyone has a blessed day and enjoy your Saturday.

Hugs,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment