Today I am fearturing Lucy Galgano from The Farmer's Attic as my OFG Monday Market Place featured artisian. She hasn't set up her Etsy Store yet but you can find here her:
Here is a little about Lucy and her items:
The Farmer’s Attic
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name? lucy43g a.k.a. The Farmer’s Attic. (Need to open a new shop with the name Farmer’s Attic!)
2. How long have you been on Etsy? Since December 20, 2007 but only really started adding items to the shop in October, 2009
3. What type of items do you offer? We have a variety of items from home décor, primitives, vintage, fabric, quilts, pincushions, holiday, seasonal, handbags, heirloom items, etc.
4. How long have you been crafting? I think I have been crafting all of my life. I learned a lot of sewing at a very early age by watching a dear lady sew clothing and curtains while she babysat me over the summer months. I also taught myself to knit in the car after visiting and watching a relative in North Carolina. On the way home to New Jersey, I had two rattail combs and some yarn that she gave me and I learned to knit during the long car ride home. I think I was about 9 or 10 at the time (I’m now 51!)
5. Who or What inspires you? Fabric, fabric, fabric. I love the textures, colors, feel and flow. Also, lots of magazines and books (I’m a book hog!) and now I have the internet!!!!!!!!!
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why? I love my pincushions. There’s just something about them that make me happy. There is such a variety out there today and I want to have one of everything!!!
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)My webstore went live in September, 2009 and can be found at www.farmersattic.com. I don’t yet have an Ebay store but I do sell under my username: thefarmersattic. I’m also fairly new to the blogging world and I think I’m addicted J You can find me at http://www.farmersattic.blogspot.com/
When you go to Lucy's website, make sure you sign up for her newsletter and with every order, you receive a free gift....great deal!!!
Here are a few samples of what Lucy has to offer:
As you can see, Lucy offers a wide variety of items in website...please go over and see if you can find something for your prim home.
Just a quick rememinder that the drawing for my signs is fast approaching!! Two more days until we find out who the lucky win is!!
Have a wonderful Monday all my blogger friends!