It's Monday and today I am featuring Kathy from Kittredge Mercantile. She has a wonderful selection of Old, New and Handmade items in her shop.
Kathy's Etsy Shop
Kathy answered some questions for us about her and her crafting:
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?http://kittredgemercantile.etsy.com
Thats easy I'm located in Kittredge, Colorado
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
Since March 2008
3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer old, new and handmade. A general line of antiques, repurposed items, homespun fabrics and primitive handmades.
4. How long have you been crafting?
5. Who or What inspires you? Everything and anything. Anything old like old fence, tin, fabrics, trim.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Anything with a flag on it. I love Americana and I'll paint a flag on anything from baseballs to baby shoes.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
Please take a moment and go over to Kathy's blog, website or Etsy store.