Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting Ready for Fall








Good Morning,










I have been very busy the last few days. The garden is finally giving me some green and yellow beans, 2 zuc's and a cucumber. The tomatoes and corn need sun..which we seem to have not that much of!! I canned 8 pints of beans yesterday and look forward to doing more in the next few days.










I have also been working on my Halloween and fall signs. I have a few more stencils coming and will be posting those as soon as I get them done. Here are a few that I have ready and are listed on Etsy, Ebay and Artfire.








Looks like the sun is going to be out today and I have alot to do...have many more signs to get finished and fill some orders.


Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!


Many Blessings,


Amy















































No comments:

Post a Comment