Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Wonderful Day







Hello everyone,


I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Kim's Country Cottage, you can find her here: http://thecountryshopkeeper.blogspot.com/ for featuring me on her blog. I am thrilled! I will be promoting one lucky artisan of OFG next Monday, so check back. Don't forget to go to Etsy and type OFG in the search bar and see all the wonderful crafters and do a little shopping while you are there.


Today looks to be beautiful with tons of sunshine and finally some hot weather! After I get my work done in the shop, I am going to go out and mow the lawn and enjoy the great weather.


The doggies are begging to go out too and enjoy the day..they will more than likely follow me on the lawn mower LOL!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful day and many Blessings!!


Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment