Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Thursday!

Good Morning Friends,

It has been a busy week here at Irish Corkies Primitives..lots of orders!  Just a quick reminder that my sale ends tomorrow night at my Artfire store :http://www.artfire.com/users/irishcorkieprimitives  everything in my store is 10% off!  Hurry on over if you are looking for a sign :)

I have been so busy that I didn't get a chance to let you all know what happened last weekend.  We let our Lab Murray who is almost 2 years and Ty the puppy out, no mind you, we have 1 acre that is completly fenced in with 6' high fence.  Well, the little buggers figured a way out and off they went.

Luckly we live on a dirt road on top of a mountian, bad news is there are a lot of critters out here, including a den of coyotes and a mountain lion.  Well they never came back that day or night.  We were out looking, calling and even took the sled out.  No luck.

On Saturday morning we received a call from a very nice gentleman that asked if we were missing some dogs.  I said yes and told them what kind of dogs and their names (thank goodness their tags stayed on).  Those doggies of ours traveled over the mountain and ended up at the Northern end of Lake George.  That is over 20 miles!!!

I was just so HAPPY to have them home safe and sound.  They did get a good talking to you, but they just wagged their tails and went to sleep LOL!

So, needless to say they don't go out together anymore LOL..Jeff did find where they sneak out and fixed it, but I know the lab and he will find another way...:)

I also wanted to post that I finally have my website up and running:

http://slypondprimitives.com/store/Default.asp

Please stop by and take a look...Amy Allen from http://amybug.com/ did a fantastic job for me and I am very pleased with the way it looks.

Have a wonderful Thursday friends!!

Blessings and hugs,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment