Friday, March 26, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning blogger friends,

Woke up this morning to a dusting of snow :(...I hope this is the end of it!  Yesterday we reached 55 degrees with the sun shining and today snow, but the sun is out.

It has been very busy around the workshop this week and still have more to do...thanks to all my wonderful customers!!

Jeff and I have decided to add more products to our website, so we will be working on some great reproduction furniture in the next few weeks.  We are super excited to expand into this and hope our customers and my blogger friends will love what we will have to offer.  Jeff is going to be making the furniture and I will paint it up and make them look old...going to be fun!!  Maybe I can get him to make me some for the house too :)

Don't forget I am still running the sale on my prim signs over at:  http://slypondprimitives.com/  until Sunday.  I am extend the sale, but haven't decided yet.  So, if there is a sign you are looking for, take a peek.

Also, don't forget to type OFG in the Etsy search bar to find even more fantastic items from The Old Farmhouse ladies.

Many blessings to all of you and enjoy your Friday.

Hugs,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. We also had a bit of snow this morning in New Hampshire and I too hope that's the end of it. Looking forward to seeing your new items. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my little sister got her new signs and she loves them..thank you for redoing them..:)

    ReplyDelete