Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday

Good Morning blogger friends,

First, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Good Friday and a blessed Easter.  It is going to be a beautiful weekend here in Upstate NY and I am super excited about enjoying the outdoors later today after the work is all done out in the shop.  

Thank you to all my wonderful customers that have allowed me to continue running my sign business and I truly enjoy every minute of it.

It has been a busy week both out in the workshop and in the home.  Our youngest son Zach  (18) is headed out this morning to Washington, DC to spend 7 days around the capitol.  They are planning on going to the zoo, Fredicksburgh, the White House ect, and they were lucky enough to be able to wrangle a visit to see Air Force One.  He is with a good friend of ours and her children.  I told him to take lots of pictures LOL!!

I have also set up a new shop at a new selling site called Bonanzle and you can find me here: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/slypondprim  if you get a chance, please stop by and take a look around.

Remember friends, I have extended my Spring Sale at http://slypondprimitives.com/store/Default.asp
until Sunday April 4th.

Also, just type OFG into the Etsy search bar and find more wonderful items from the Old Farmhouse Gathering group.

Enjoy your day and many blessings,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. 世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。......................................................

    ReplyDelete